How to add a “view all” function to your collection pages in Shopify
- Open any product (Admin → Products).
- Scroll down to the Tags section and add/select a tag for the product.
- Save the changes.
When at least one tag is added, you will see the All button and the available tags on the collection page.
- In case, you want to show all products on one page, navigate to Themes → Customize theme.
- Select Layout & content settings → Collection products count and set it to 100 or the number of products you have.
- Save the changes and refresh the page: