Reset Resellers in WHM
This feature allows you to reset package permissions or apply Account Creation Limits (ACLs) to resellers. ACLs are lists of features to which you wish to grant resellers access. For example, you can apply an ACL that grants specified resellers the ability to create cPanel accounts and install SSL certificates.
- To create and configure ACLs, use WHM’s Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges interface (Home >> Resellers >> Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges).
- To create a new package, use WHM’s Add a Package interface (Home >> Packages >> Add a Package).
Apply an ACL to multiple resellers
To apply an existing ACL to your resellers, perform the following steps:
- Select the desired ACL from the Apply this ACL list menu.
- Select one or more users from the To these Resellers menu.
- Click Apply.
Reset package permissions to default
Before you reset package permissions for a reseller who can create packages, you must deselect the Specify which packages reseller can use for account creation checkbox in WHM’s Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges interface (Home >> Resellers >> Edit Reseller Nameservers and Privileges).
If this option is enabled when you reset the reseller‘s package permissions, the reseller may only use packages that they own. However, this change will not modify the packages for the reseller’s existing accounts.
To reset package permissions for a reseller, perform the following steps:
- Select the checkbox for the desired reseller in the Select Reseller(s) to reset menu.
- Click Reset.