OpenCart 2.x. How to add and manage customer groups
- To add a new group, navigate to Customers -> Customer Groups and click the Add New button.
- In case you’re using several languages, insert a new Customer Group Name into each language field, fill out the Description field if required
- The Approve New Customers option allows moderating customers before they log in. Click the Save changes button to save new customer group in admin panel.
- When the new group is created, you can assign customers to groups manually via the Customers -> Customers tab of your admin panel. Select the new group for a customer in the General -> Customer Group tab
- In order to add a discount or a special price for customer group, navigate to Catalog -> Products and open each product you need to edit. Add Discount or Special price for a customer group in the corresponding tab