- You should edit product.tpl file in catalog/view/theme/themeXXX/template/product folder. You can use FTP client or File manager in your hosting cPanel to edit this file.
- Navigate to File manager in your cPanel and open your root installation folder:
- Open catalog/view/theme/themeXXX/template/product directory.
- Locate product.tpl and open it in the editor:
- Locate the following code:
<li><button class="btn btn-icon" onclick="wishlist.add('<?php echo $product_id; ?>');"> <i class="fa fa-heart"></i> <span class="hidden-xs hidden-sm"><?php echo $button_wishlist; ?></span></button> </li>
- Comment out this line or remove it.
- Save changes to the file on your server.
- Refresh a product page on your website, “Add to wishlist” button is successfully removed.