How to manage top rated products in WooCommerce
Let’s add Top Rated Products section right at the top of Featured Products.
- Log into WordPress Admin Panel, go to Pages -> All Pages -> Home page.
- Open Home page then search for Featured Products, add Top Rated Products title on top, then add the following code to the bottom and press Update on the right:
- Go back to site front-end, refresh the page to see the changes.
- Let’s add more top rated products, go to Shop, open product that still has no rating, click on Reviews, rate the product and leave a comment, press Submit button. Do the same for two more products that have no rating.
- Go back to the Home page, refresh the page. As you can see we have added three more items to the top rated section.
- Let’s change the number of top rated products on the home page, go back to WordPress Admin Panel -> Home page -> search for the shortcode that we just added -> change the digit between the brackets to 8, press Update button on the right, we have successfully created 2 rows with 4 column.
- Let’s remove 3 products from the second row, go back to WordPress Admin Panel -> Home -> change the digit 8 in the short code to 5, press Update button.
Then go to the site home page, refresh the page. As you can see three products were successfully removed.
- Changing the digit between the brackets and leaving rates and comments allows us to create a different amount of rows and columns for Top Rated Section.