The icons are added with the help of the world’s largest sharing platform AddThis Toolbox.
Follow these steps:
- Go to your hosting server and access the File manager using your cpanel or FTP connection.
- Find the product.tpl file located in the “catalog/view/theme/themeXXX/template/product/” directory.
- Open the file with any code editor. You can use the default code editor on the cpanel.
- Scroll down to the lines 308-315 where the sharing buttons code is located.
Note: remember that the lines, as well as the code, may slightly differ in different templates.
- Here you can change the order of separate items or delete some of them.
- In case you want to delete all the buttons from product page, just remove the code form the product.tpl file.
- Save the changes in the file and refresh the front page to view them.
To customize your social sharing buttons, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official AddThis site and create a new account .
- In your Dashboard go to the Tools section and scroll down to Share Tools.
- Here you can get the code of some free or not free sets of sharing buttons with different design.
- These instructions will help you to create your own AddThis menu.
- You can track your visitors on their site with the help of inserting your profile ID to the code.
- Replace the old code of the AddThis social sharing buttons with the one you got from the official site, save the changes and check your update on the site front-end.