How to install WAMP web development environment
1. Go at http://www.wampserver.com/ and select Download menu at the top. Choose version for your OS and download it.
2. Run WAMP installation file and follow on screen instructions.
3. Specify your SMTP server name and email address to use with PHP mail() function on PHP mail parameters step. Leave the default values if you do not know what to use.
4. Check Launch WAMP server 2 now checkbox on the last installation step.
5. You should see green W icon in system tray now
That means that WAMP is running.
6. Left click on that icon to open menu.
Choose localhost to open default server page in your web browser or click on phpMyAdmin to run phpMyAdmin interface.