How to increase the image file upload limit in OpenCart
- If you want to upload a large image to your OpenCart store, for example a new large smart banner in System->Design-> , you will definitely get the following warning:
: File too big please keep below 300kb and no more than 1000px height or width!
- Our company developed the specific script that allows to surpass the limit. Templates starting from 51xxx series will include that script it their packages.
- Go to your OpenCart installation on the server. You can reach it in any FTP client (Total commander, FileZilla, etc) or File manager of your Hosting control panel.
- Navigate to vqmod/xml directory and upload the downloaded above tm_filemanager.xml script.
- Go back to your admin panel and try to re-upload the large image. The file should be uploaded successfully.
- That is the end of the tutorial. Now we know how to increase the image file upload limit in OpenCart.