How to enable order confirmation emails in WooCommerce
In order to enable/disable order confirmation e-mails in WooCommerce, please follow these steps:
- Log into your WordPress administration panel and navigate to Settings under WooCommerce section on the left side.
- Select Emails tab among the others and navigate to a secondary toolbar, called Processing Order.
- Enable an email to be automatically sent out when a customer has completed a transaction by ticking the box provided.
- When an order is sent out, the generic email heading is “Thank you for your order”. You can choose to change this to something else, or leave it as default.
- You can choose between HTML, Text and Multipart emails format that will be sent to your customers.
- Save changes when you are done.