How to create FTP user with limited access (Godaddy)
- Log into your GoDaddy account and go to Manage your Hosting and then select Files&FTP >> FTP Users menu.
- In the “Manage FTP Users” window, click on ADD button.
- Specify the desired Username.
- Now you can select specific folder that this user will have access to.
- Lastly, we need to create a Password and Confirm it.
- You can view the details for each user by clicking on Actions >> Details button.
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Now you know how to create an FTP user with limited access on GoDaddy.