How to create downloadable product in WooCommerce
- Fist, navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > General. Scroll down to Downloadable Products. You can manage the File Download Method and add the Access Restrictions options:
- To add a new downloadable product, please navigate to Product > Add new.
- Type in your product name, description, product short description, select the product category on the right.
- In Product Data area, check Virtual and Downloadable options.
- Click on Choose file next to File paths line. Upload a file from your computer. You can also set the Download limit or the number of days till the download expiration:
- Once the file is uploaded, click on Publish.
- You have created a downloadable product.