How to create a new database user in PhpMyAdmin
- We are using XAMP local Apache web server, but you can use alternative local web servers like WampServer, Apache HTTP Server, Mamp Server and others. Press Admin button next to the MySQL.
- In the top Menu press Users Tab.
- Scroll down the page and press Add User.
- In order to create a new database user, you need to enter the following details: username, host name and the password.
- When done, scroll down the page and press Go button.
- New database user has been successfully created.