How to create a manual payment method in Shopify
- From your Shopify admin, click on Settings, and then go to the Payments menu.
- Scroll down to the Payment authorization settings section.
- Click Create custom payment method.
- Site customers will see the following information when checking out using a manual payment method:
– Name of the custom payment method;
– Instructions to help them completing a payment.
Note: Orders, that accept manual payments are marked as unpaid on the Orders page. You will have to manually mark payment as received on the Order details page.
Thank you for reading this tutorial. Now you know how to create Custom payment methods in Shopify.