How to change the position of a comma and a point in prices in OpenCart
- In order to change change position of a point and a comma in prices, navigate to the Dashboard area. Open System item and select Localization-Currencies tab:
- The second step will be to choose Currency that you need to change from the Currency List and press on the Edit button in the right corner:
- As you can see in Symbol Left section you can change position of the symbol, as well as in Symbol Right section.
- You can also change Decimal Places in the price. It can be specified by the number. It means that your price will show 2 numbers after decimal point.
- Also, you can change thousand and decimal point in language file located in the following directory of your websitecatalog/languages/your_language
- In order to reach that file, please open your FTP connection or CPanel File manager and find catalog/languages/English folder for example. Press Code Edit and check thousand and decimal point in language file
- Save changes and refresh your site.
- Go back to your website and refresh page with text that you have changed. Now we can see that editing was successful.