How to change product image dimensions in WooCommerce
In order to configure the image dimensions, follow the steps listed below:
- Open your WordPress admin panel and navigate to WooCommerce -> Products. Select Product tab and click Display.
- Scroll down to change the parameters for the following options: Catalog image, Single Product image, Product Thumbnails;
- Uncheck the Hard Crop option if you do not want the images to be cropped, but re-sized. Save the changes.
- Right now only the newly added images will be resized according to these parameters. In order to re-size previously added images, you can use the extension to re-generate the thumbnails.
- Download the extension and install it in Plugins -> Add new.
- After you install the extension, navigate to Tools > Regenerate thumbnails and click Regenerate All Thumbnails.
- After the regenerating process, all the product images should appear with new dimensions set.