How to change phone number and icon in header of OpenCart
- Let’s change phone number first. Go to System -> Settings -> Edit -> ‘General’ tab and edit Telephone field.
- Now let’s change the phone icon. Inspect the icon using the Firebug developer tool and check its class, you’ll need to change it in template files. In our case the icon class is ‘fa fa-phone’.
- Now go to the installation root of your site and open catalog/view/theme/themeXXX/template/common/header.tpl file.
- Copy the class name and look for this code using CTRL+F combination.
- Open the Font-Awesome-icons page, there you will see a list of icons. Click on any of them and to see its class name.
- Just copy the class name and replace the original class name with it.
This is the end of the tutorial. Now you know how to change phone number and icon in header.