How to add/manage product attributes and options in OpenCart
In this tutorial, we will add an attribute group called Size and add Small and Large attributes.
- Login to your OpenCart 2 admin panel and navigate to the Attributes Group section.
- Click on the ‘add’ button to add a new attribute group. Specify the Attribute Group Name and sort order.
The sort order is used to set the position of your attributes on the product page if you have two or more attributes added on a single product.
- Click on the ‘save’ icon when you are done. Click on the Attributes menu to proceed to the Attributes List page.
- Click on the ‘add’ icon at the top and specify your new attribute’s name. Then select the category under which the new attribute will be added.
- Click on the Save icon when all the desired attributes are added.
Thank you for reading this tutorial.
Now you can access your Products to add options/attributes.