How to add Google Analytics tracking code in OpenCart
- Log into the existing or create a new account to retrieve the tracking code from: Google Analytics.
- Copy the provided code.
- Log into your OpenCart admin panel.
- Navigate to Extensions -> Analytics:
- Next to the Google Analytics title, click blue pencil icon to edit the code:
- Paste the retrieved tracking code into the text box.
- Select Enabled and save changes.
- Use Control/Command+U hotkeys to check the page source code. The snippet should appear before the closing tag of the page head section:
- Proceed to your Google Analytics Account to track the statistics of the website.