In order to add and remove tags as a bulk action, you should perform the following:
Step 1. Navigate to Products – Products in Shopify admin.
Step 2. Make a selection of products you want to add the tags to.
There are 3 ways to select list items to prepare for a bulk action:
- Select items one by one:
– Click the checkbox next to each item you want to select.
- Select a range of items:
– Click to select an item, then hold the shift key and click another item. This will select the first and last items you clicked and all items in between.
- Select all list items on a page:
– There is a master checkbox at the top of most item lists. You can click the master checkbox to select every list item on a page.
Step 3. Select a bulk action.
- Click the ‘Bulk actions’ button.
- Select ‘Add Tags’/ ‘Remove Tags’ depending on your needs.
- Click ‘Apply Changes’ after the tags are added/deleted.