How to add an admin user and set permissions to it in Shopify
- Log into your admin panel and navigate to Settings > Account.
- Click on the Add a staff member button.
- Enter a first name, last name, and email address for the new staff member and click on Send invite.
The new staff member will receive an email invitation to create an account and will be prompted to create a password.
- To limit a user permissions, select the user and click on Limit admin access and untick the options allowed for user admin access.
- Click on the Save button.