Facebook Marketing – Create Fans
With over 1.55 billion active Facebook users each month, it is important for your business page to be able to tap in to your target market and start growing a fan base. Although this may be a daunting task initially, as the page grows in good content it should also increase in popularity.
Growing a solid fan base is important because −
- It gives people a reason to trust you.
- It is an indication of popularity.
- The more fans you have; the more site traffic you should get.
- It helps with your SEO strategy.
Once you have created your page, utilize your own personal network and add as many people as you can from your private Facebook page. You can also ask people in your closer network to share the page with their friends.
Add the Facebook Like Box Plugin to your website
Adding the Facebook Like Box Plugin to your website will benefit your business as it will −
- Associate your website with your official Facebook page. This is a factor of SEO and helps in the identification and ranking of your Facebook page.
- As you grow your Facebook fan base, a trust factor between the people and the website will be created.
- It can help grow your Facebook page organically, without paid ads.
We have written about this in more detail in the previous section of the tutorial. Having unique, engaging content gives a reason for Facebook users to become fans of your page. The more relevant the content is to your demographics, the more likely they will share it with their friends.
Creating a blog or newsletter is a great way for people to follow you and share your page with friends who would be interested in what you have to offer. This is also a great option as it drives users to your website.
There are so many Facebook pages out there with SO MUCH content. In fact, there are five new Facebook pages and profiles being created every second. Try coming up with creative content that people will be interested in. Stay up-to-date with the changes taking place in the market of the industry you are part of. And, be at the forefront always. Let the people know about the new and exciting things that might interest them.